Leading Lender Forum: How to Meet Borrowers’ Expectations in a Digital and Remote World
Borrowers expect and want a digital remote mortgage closing now more than ever. Hear from Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation, American Financial Resources, and National Association of REALTORSⓇ in this on-demand discussion on how lenders should be leveraging technology to give borrowers a safe and digital mortgage experience. With tools like hybrid closings and eNotes, lenders can delight borrowers while also getting operational efficiencies that enable them to close more loans.
What you’ll learn
- What lenders should do to meet borrowers’ expectations for digital mortgages
- How to offer a great borrower experience when loan volume is high and resources are spread thin
- Why it’s important for lenders to invest in technology right now
- How borrowers are reacting to hybrid closings
- How eNotes provide value to lenders