How Waterstone Mortgage Moved to 70% Hybrid Closings in Just Three Months
How one of the nation’s leading mortgage lenders closed 40% more mortgages with the same number of closers by going digital.
“We’re already seeing Snapdocs and our ‘hybrid as default’ offering become a competitive advantage. It’s still a nice surprise for some once they’ve chosen Waterstone Mortgage as their partner, but borrowers now seek us out because of it.”
Tom Knapp, CIO of Waterstone Mortgage
40% volume increase year-over-year
- Waterstone Mortgage is one of the nation’s largest mortgage lenders, with 650 employees lending in 48 states
- In 2020, Waterstone Mortgage’s volume increased 40% year-over-year
- The firm moved 70 percent of its closings to hybrid in just three months using Snapdocs to manage all eClosings
- They closed 40% more mortgages with the same number of closers
- On average, hybrid eClosings are already proving to be 60% faster than wet closings and an 80% reduction in errors
more loans closed with the same number of closers
reduction in errors
Having implemented digital closing programs for leading mortgage lenders, we know what it takes to start fast. So we started Snapdocs Sprint: a costless service for lenders who are racing to digitize closings. Whether for a trial run or for your whole loan volume, we’ll get you up-to-speed on our eClosing solution.
Start eClosing in five weeks. Go all-digital in five months. Snapdocs is here to help you go fast.