Industry Insights eBook:
The 5 Rs of e-Eligibility for Mortgage Closings
Optimize your digital mortgage closings by effectively managing policies, partners, regulations, and other key issues.
The mortgage industry is digitally closing more loans than ever. But the truth is, the path to digitization can be full of obstacles. In this eBook, industry experts have come together to help lenders understand the five key factors that determine how digital each mortgage closing can be, through the simple framework of The 5 Rs of e-Eligibility.
This eBook is for leaders at lending organizations who are charged with implementing a digital closing solution, as well as the staff who facilitate digital closings.
What’s in the Book
- Seize key trends. See how the mortgage industry has changed and what it means for your mortgage closings.
- Manage constraints. Learn about the five key factors of e-Eligibility and how to account for them within your organization.
- Refine your closings approach. How to practically apply these factors to determine how digitized each loan in your portfolio can be.
- Set a roadmap. How to use e-Eligibility information to build your roadmap to modernize mortgage closings.
- Take your digital closings to the next level. Get guidance on how to lead your organization through the process of digitization.
“The ultimate goal is a complete end-to-end digital solution for the borrower. Snapdocs has helped us make significant improvements to the borrower’s experience, expanding beyond a digital point of sale to using eVault to sign the note. There’s very little of the closing left that requires a wet-sign.”
Katherine Campbell, Chief Digital Officer at Assurance Financial
Our experts can help you assess the e-Eligibility of your loan closings.
Develop your custom roadmap to digital mortgage closings with one efficient digital process for every loan type—wet, hybrid, and eClose with eNote and RON.