Leading Lender Forum: The Current State of Remote Online Notarization and Mortgage Industry Predictions for 2021
Join three industry leaders for a clarifying and thought-provoking discussion on remote online notarization (RON) and digital mortgages. In this on-demand Leading Lender Forum, Waterstone Mortgage, Brady & Kosofsky Law, and Nexsys Technologies answer lenders’ questions on RON, recap the big changes and challenges that lenders faced in 2020, and look forward at what’s to come in 2021.
What you’ll learn
- Whether lenders can do remote online notarization in attorney states and in states where legislation hasn’t been passed
- How lenders should approach implementing digital closings and other technology initiatives when they’re busy with high loan volume
- Why lenders don’t need to take an all-or-nothing approach to digital closings
- What changes lenders should expect in 2021 and how they can prepare
- What the biggest hurdles to digital closing adoption are