How Evergreen Home Loans Became an Early Digital Closing Success Story
The path to get to digital closings hasn’t been clear for lenders. Despite the obstacles and challenges that stand in the way, Evergreen Home Loans has been one of the first digital closing success stories.
In this insightful fireside chat, you’ll hear from Nancy Kloser, PMO Manager at Evergreen Home Loans. Nancy led the company’s digital closing implementation. She rolled out digital closings across all of the company’s 65 offices in only six months.
Watch the video to learn about Evergreen Home Loans’ journey to digital closings, the strategy that led to their success, and Nancy’s advice for lenders who are considering digital closings.
What you’ll learn
- How Evergreen Home Loans’ interest in streamlining their operations and improving the borrower experience led them to digital closings
- The qualities and capabilities that Evergreen Home Loans looked for in an eClosing solution
- How Evergreen Home Loans piloted digital closings and what their strategy was
- The feedback that Evergreen Home Loans has received from borrowers
- Why Evergreen Home Loans started with hybrid closings, instead of jumping straight to full eClosings
- How Snapdocs helped Evergreen Home Loans educate settlement agents and drive adoption
- How Evergreen Home Loans has navigated investor acceptance of digital closings